We are currently looking for Engineers who will work in the Cloud area. Job location is Linköping.
You would need the professional experience in at least one of the following Infrastructure Software areas:
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Wind River Cloud Platform (production-ready Kubernetes platform for 5G)
- OpenStack and/or Kubernetes
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) (Juniper Contrail, Arista SDCN, Cisco ACI.)
- CI/CD pipelines
You will be part of a team that supports the infrastructure, systems and automation responsible for micro service application delivery within the Cloud infrastructure. This role involves handling requests for new or updated services and applications as well as operational remediation and troubleshooting of incidents and problems within the technical domain. Additionally, candidates participate as part of a technical team responsible for the overall support and management of the Cloud Platform domain.
Cloud & Cloud native
Cloud native architecture facilitates functions to be realized as microservices in containers over bare metal servers, supported by technologies such as OpenShift, OpenStack, Kubernetes. The four components of the Cloud are COTS hardware including accelerators, Cloud native architecture, Management, orchestration and automation.
- Install, configure, maintain, and support an enterprise container or virtualization platform
- Install, configure and manage Linux server systems
- Deploy applications in an enterprise container or Virtualization platform
- Management of Cloud and underlying cloud infrastructure
- Partner with other engineers, administrators, architects, developers and project managers to plan and implement applications to support business requirements
- Utilize standard methodologies and provide recommendations to improve application and system performance
- Define, update and maintain system configuration documents and standards
Qualifications (preferably at least 3-4 of the following qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in the Computer Science, Engineering or related field or its equivalent in terms of experience is required
- 3+ years of previous working experience in telecom
- 3+ years of validated ability working with Enterprise-level container or virtualization platform application delivery systems (OpenShift, OpenStack, Wind River)
- Experience supporting telecom systems within RAN
- Experience in DevOps principles and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience utilizing monitoring tools (Nagios, OP5, Dynatrace etc.)
- Experience working with automation and configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet etc.)
- Experience of installing, configuring and managing Linux server systems
- Experience of configuring and managing routers/switches
- Experience developing change, version, and configuration control management systems
- Experience working with DevOps tools, practices and methodologies
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum project methodologies
- Knowledge in virtual network functions (VNF) and cloud native network functions (CNF)
- Knowledge in 5G Core and underlying cloud infrastructure
For questions or further information, please contact recruitment manager Mattias Krook, email@example.com
Welcome to apply!
Axians´s group consists of 12 000 IT and communication specialists from 25 different countries. In Sweden, about 600 employees work in various offices around the country.