VINCI Energies is an accelerator of the energetic and digital transformation with a turnover of 16,7 Billion Euros (2022) with 1900 Business Units, 90 000 employees in almost 60 Countries. VINCI Energies (VE) in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Norway) has a turnover of 954 million Euros, 105 Business Units located all over the 3 countries and have 3050 employees.
VINCI Energies Information systems (VESI) is the master of the IT, communication and management tools of VINCI Energies. VESI supports the business and growth on IT perspectives and are the actor of the IT innovation and digital transformation of the VE group. VESI also support the adoptions of IT tools to answer business strategy.
SAP Finance Functional Consultant
In VESI works more than 800 employees of which 350 are dedicated to SAP. The central teams are in Paris and have 8 local satellites / hubs all over the word to support VE Businesses. We are now looking for a senior SAP Finance consultant in our new VESI Nordics Satellite based in Stockholm, Solna.
You will report to the Nordics Satellite manager in strong connection with the French central team. The position requires regularly business travel (Sweden, Norway, Finland, France)
As our SAP Finance Functional Consultant, you will:
- Support the roll-out / integration of new companies in the Nordics perimeter
- Company set-up & customizing
- Nordics specificities set-up (mainly legal)
- Core model explanation
- Data migration / User Acceptance Test
- Be one entry point of contact of Nordics business & bring functional expertise knowledge on finance SAP topics
- Be in charge of the Nordics specific implementation (legal & local enhancement needs)
- Be an actor on the deployment of VE Group solutions linked to SAP Finance (invoices digitalization / bank platform / others)
- Promote solutions and work with the Nordics Business experts to develop the local community around SAP topics
- Work closely with the French central team (Governance & support teams)
Education, experience and skills required
- Very good knowledge of Nordics (Sweden / Norway / Finland) SAP specificities (legal)
- Proven understanding of project delivery and project management methodology
- Proven experience in implementation and/or maintenance of SAP features
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules and associated technologies
- Building and maintaining strong client/stakeholder relationships
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including liaising with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated background in delivering projects on time and within budget responsibilities
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Native speaking one of the three languages Norwegian, Finnish or Swedish.
- High level of professional integrity and ethics
We offer you to be a part of a value driven organization with great opportunities during a time of expansion in the Nordic countries. You will contribute to making the Nordic Satellite more autonomous in SAP related tasks now and in the future projects to come.
If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Kent Johansson, email address: email@example.com
Selection is ongoing, so please send your application in English as soon as possible.
Welcome to Axians!